Private contributions are essential for the long-term stability and success of a nonprofit organization in going from good to great, from surviving to thriving. With increased donations, the Iowa Hall of Pride will be able to expand its exhibits and broaden educational services and experiences for all.
Provide for these opportunities:
- Support the ongoing work of the Iowa Hall of Pride’s educational services to Iowa school children.
- Support the expansion of outreach with the community and beyond.
- Contribute to the education of thousands of students by supporting the development of new educational initiatives.
- Enable church youth groups, scout troops, class field trips, families and others to gather for a special event.
- Recognize or honor a loved one.
- Provide for new technology and capital enhancements.
- One of the great benefits of charitable giving is that we can work together as partners to focus your support on the needs that are most important to you.
For more information on making a donation to the Iowa Hall of Pride please email Taylor Anderson, who can be reached at email@example.com