The Best Field Trip Ever
The Iowa Hall of Pride offers a unique, educational experience at a state-of-the-art facility. The interactive excitement at the Iowa Hall of Pride allows your students to immerse themselves in the history of Iowa’s athletics, academics, and arts. Engage even your hardest to inspire children with the 40+ hours of video footage, 230+ Outstanding Iowan interviews, and thousands of trivia questions. The 47 interactive exhibits will make them proud to call Iowa home.
Your students will also love the interactive components of the Hall of Pride, and you will love the learning opportunities around every turn! It is a great place to present positive role models for your students regardless of age or activity.
To plan your visit to the Iowa Hall of Pride or to discuss personalized curriculum options please contact the Hall of Pride at 515-564-8510 or email email@example.com.
An Iowa Hall of Pride visit includes:
- 5-10 minute orientation
- Short presentation about Recess in a One Room School mural and Activities stained-glass window
- 12-minute intro film in the Iowa Experience Theater
- Teachers choice of scavenger hunt(s)
- Scavenger hunts help immerse the students in the interactive exhibits
- Clipboards and pens provided
- Game-room tokens for each student
- Lunch stop if requested (sack lunches must be brought in by group)
Below are several items designed to help you bring the Iowa Hall of Pride into your classroom. Feel free to download those items that will be helpful to you. Clipboards and pens are available for group work activity.
FREE TRANSPORTATION: Teachers in the following communities please inquire about free transportation:
Ankeny, Bondurant-Farrar, Carlisle, Des Moines, Johnston, North Polk, Norwalk, SE Polk, Urbandale, Waukee, West Des Moines